Thanks for booking a ‘Pet Portrait Awards’ sitting at our professional studio. To help you get the very best from your visit, please read the following important information. Please remember that our 48 hour cancellation rule applies.
As we always try to capture your dog’s personality, we like them as relaxed, tired and slightly hungry as possible.
So, to get the very best out of your session, we advise that you take your dog for a reasonable walk to tire them out a bit followed by a small drink of water, just before you get into the car.
Please remember to leave the windows in your car down a bit so that your dog has lots of fresh air on the way to us – again it helps to avoid overheating (and panting in all the pictures) – pop the aircon on even!
Please remember to leave your dog a little bit hungry so that they will do more for a treat – yes it is bribery!! SO please bring along quite a few treats to encourage your dog to either look at the camera, or in any other direction to make the most of the lighting we will set up. A few favourite toys, balls or whatever will also add interest for your dog – they even look great in the final Artwork as well.
If you feel that you would like to have a photograph taken with your dog, please come along dressed smart casual and comfortable enough to be on the floor with your pet.
What happens on the day…
We allocate an hour for each of the dog portrait session experiences. This allows time for your dog to get used to us and feel relaxed in the studio. Please do not be surprised if we don’t start taking photographs straight away! We just want to get the best images for you!
Please arrive on time, – we will then be able to accompany you and your dog straight into our studio. (We spray the studio between sessions to remove previous doggy scents!)
HOW TO FIND US
Our address is:
B11, Inspire Business Centre, Dundonald, Belfast. BT16 1QT
Looking forward to seeing you very soon,
The most cost-effective way to buy professional photography is via a ‘Package Deal.’ This helps us to cover the costs of maintaining the studio, insurances etc, and pays for your use of the facility. Please read the Studio Price List below –
- – Minimum £10 donation to be paid to DogsTrust at time of sitting via cash or cheque (payable to DogsTrust) or deposited in DogsTrust Collection tin at the Studio. Minimum £10 donation for the 1st dog then £5 per additional dog/s.
- Judges decision is final and winners will be notified via text, email or telephone.
- Due to the high number of sessions please arrive at the studio 5 mins before your allotted time slot. If you are late you may be asked to return at a later date.
- All images are copyright protected and all photographers reserve the right to use the images for advertising and Pet Portrait Awards promotions.
- Cancellation of your appointment with less than 24hrs notice may incur a small rebooking fee of £15 to cover part payment of additional studio time.
- Winning entrants will be asked to return to the studio to collect their prize and may be asked to have a photograph taken accepting their prize.
- Entrants must attend a viewing session a few days after their portrait session to view and choose their image to be entered. A £25 returnable deposit may be requested.At the viewing session there will be the opportunity to purchase additional prints and products. This will be your opportunity to purchase from the session.
- Your Pet Portrait Session may include family members but the image for the competition must only include their dog/s.