Welcome to the Studio-Pod! The Pod is a purpose built ‘log-cabin’ mini-studio, situated at our home in Ballygowan. It’s easy to find us. The address is:-
50, Prospect Road, Ballygowan, Newtownards, BT23 6LS
From Belfast, travel along the Ballygowan Road until you reach Ballygowan. You will pass the Free Presbyterian Church on the right hand side of the road. The next turn to the right is Tullygarvan Road. Take that right turn, then first left into Prospect Road. we are the third house on the right. When you arrive, TEXT ME on 07802466302 and I will escort you to the Pod.
Babies and Families…
In terms of clothing, it is best for newborn babies to be unclothed (with a nappy) in order to capture natural black and white shots, however if you do have an outfit in mind that you would like to include then please feel free to have that prepared and I can incorporate it at the start of the shoot.
Click these links for extra help:-
Mini-Models / Child Portrait Awards
Pets / Pet Portrait Awards (Dogs)
A few extra suggestions to help you get the most out of your baby session:
- Please be aware that stiletto heels damage the vinyl flooring. Please wear flat shoes. You may be asked to remove footwear – some shoes look ‘clumpy’ in photos.
- Be prepared for Mum and/or Dad to take part in some of the shots in order to capture those special moments of you together.
- Talk about any particular ideas or images you would like me to capture and I will accommodate these wherever possible in order to make your session personal to you.
- Think about any personal items, eg. a favourite toy or teddy bear that you would like to include.
- Any additional family members are always welcome too.
You are able to purchase photos if you wish at your private viewing; however there is absolutely no obligation to do so.
The studio is subject to copyright law – Sorry, but no PRIVATE PHOTOGRAPHY is permitted. Mobile phones MUST be switched off or left outside the studio area, – their signals interfere with our lighting equipment.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IF YOU USE YOUR PHONE IN THE STUDIO ANY PROMITION OR DEAL BECOMES NULL AND VOID AND YOU WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL PRICE FOR YOUR SITTING.
Now you’ve had your photo-shoot, what happens next?
After your visit to the studio you will be given an option to return to view your images. At this viewing, you will have the opportunity to purchase prints, packages and copyright on the images.
The most cost-effective way to buy professional photography is via a ‘Package Deal.’ This helps us to cover the costs of maintaining the studio, insurances etc, and pays for your use of the facility. – Please download the Studio Price List.
For help or more options phone Bob on 07802466302
Terms and Conditions
All photographs on our web site/s are the property of Bob McEvoy Photography. For the avoidance of doubt all copyright of the photographs is owned absolutely by Bob McEvoy Photography within the provision of the Copyright, Design and Patents Act 1988.
Low resolution photographs on the web site and the blog are for demonstration of the photographer’s work only. We respectfully remind you that it is contrary to this Act to copy or allow to be copied photographically, electronically or by any other means any photograph without the express permission of Bob McEvoy Photography. Likewise, the photographs may not be in any way modified and no derivative work may be made from the images without the permission of Bob McEvoy Photography.
Studio Photo shoot
Studio fee is payable before you leave on the day if your visit. Additional photographic services or products shall be paid for in full at time of ordering.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS.
- YOUR DATA. We ask you to provide us with personal data on this form for the purpose of informing you about the progress of your session and any orders placed following it. We NEVER SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES. Very occasionally we may use your data to advise you about offers and promotions from ourselves only. You may request to see what data we hold on you at any time, in writing. You have the right to ask us to remove your data from our database. Such requests must be in writing.
- YOUR VISUAL IMAGES. Your visual images made during this session are regarded as ‘data’ for the purposes of this contract and the relevant regulations. To remain in compliance with the Regulations we will ERASE and DELETE all your images from our galleries and hard drives after the viewing. The only exceptions are those images which are purchased by the client, stored awaiting transfer to a laboratory, entered into a competition, or are used for advertising or publicity.
- PUBLICITY & SOCIAL MEDIA. Sometimes we publish selected photographs on our website, and/or on social media as a preview of your gallery. If you do NOT want any publicity, you will be given opportunity to state this during your visit.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. In the unlikely event of a total photographic failure or cancellation of this contract by either party or in any other circumstance the liability of one party to the other shall be limited to the total value of the contract. Neither party shall be liable for indirect or consequential loss.
PERSONAL ACCIDENT. Any directions issued to clients, their guests or employees during a photographic shoot are deemed to be at said persons own risk. The photographer cannot be held responsible for any personal accidents during a photographic shoot.
ORDERS. Payment for prints, books, packages or gifts is due at the viewing when the order is placed. Money paid by way of deposit may be credited to purchases, or fully refunded at the viewing.
In the event that you do need to postpone your photo shoot, we require 2 days notice or a cancellation charge, equivalent to your photo session booking fee, will apply. Bob McEvoy Photography will always try to accommodate changing schedules and will be happy to refund or postpone any portrait shoot if cancelled or rescheduled within the notice period. After any photographic product order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled.
Return and Refunds Policy
Once the photographic products have been checked, collected and signed for at our studio, no returns will be accepted nor will any refunds be done by Bob McEvoy Photography.
Please address any complaints to Bob McEvoy Photography by email or in writing to the address below. We endeavour to respond to any complaint within one working day. All the information is correct at the time of being published on the web site. Bob McEvoy Photography retains the right to change any information on the web site without notice.
Bob McEvoy Photography
B11, Inspire Business Centre,