Here’s some tips to get the best from your fashion photoshoot.
You want to look your best on your photoshoot. You understand that the photos will be seen by all your friends and family for many years. So we’ve collected some advice for you on beauty and fashion and photography.
- Work out your hairstyle in advance. Take a selfie or two to see how it looks on you.
- Don’t do anything major immediately before the shoot. No extreme hair cuts or hair colouring. You don’t want to be in the position where you don’t like your new appearance.
- No fake tans two weeks before your shoot. Fake tans need a long time to settle in. Recent fake tans come across very badly in photographs.
- You should avoid big or whacky accessories. They will tend to detract from you in the photographs. Simple but sophisticated accessories w ork much better.
- Don’t forget the details, make certain your nails, hair and skin are all cared for. Drink plenty of water for the few days beforehand. Have a manicure close to the day. Don’t pick at zits, we will re-touch them anyway.
- Make up works very differently in pictures compared to in real life. Book a consultation with a professional make-up artist. She will make sure you look your best. We recommend Jenny at Scissor-Sisters… Click:-