5 Ideas for Telling Your Love Story in Your Engagement Session
What we want to do is really recount your love story through images. Now some of those will be a range of cuddly, romantic poses. But, how about if we can really personalize it around you.
1) Where did he/she propose? Can we use the spot of the proposal. If it was a restaurant then most owners are really happy to help you re-create the scene. If it was a park then we already have a gorgeous location. If it was on vacation – well we’re game 🙂
2) Where did you meet? Same as the proposal venue, if it was a pub, concert or sports event again the venues are usually really happy to help.
In both cases it is really nice to send them some images afterwards. We will provide the right info and license so the images are properly credited and the venue has our permission to use the images.
3) What are your common hobbies? Do you like dancing, let’s re-create your favorite dance. Do you play sports or support a sports team: sports jerseys, scarves, sports wear all make fantastic props.
4) Do you have pets? Dogs especially are terrific add-ons to your shoot, especially when they are part of your family. Cats don’t usually work so well – they are too lovably self-centred to co-operate. If you have something more exotic like snakes, reptiles or something else then I’m certain we can manage.
5) What about your personalities? Are you quiet and romantic, we can set you up for some pretty, cozy, lovey-dovey photographs. Are you loud and boisterous always out for a good time – then we can do something much more exuberant. And if you want both, then that’s fine.
All our engagement photoshoots aim to show the whole you and your whole love story, so we like to express both who you are and how happy you are together.
If you would like to reserve your love story photoshoot at Portraits2Go.co.uk then simply phone 07802466302 to make your appointment.