Dressing for an Autumn Family Session
Autumn is a great time for family sessions. Those lovely, warm fall colors and some gorgeous light make for great photographs.
Here are some ideas of how to dress for your Autumn shoot:
1) You are always trying to keep clothes a little coordinated. If it comes to jackets you may not have a set that works for each of you. In that case see if you can swap jackets for sweaters.
2) Denims work really well. If you can all wear jeans it automatically joins you all together.
3) Use layers, scarves, sweaters, jackets and hats can make great outfits.
4) Go for appropriate shows – riding boots, wellies or fur boots are great. If not then sneakers and flats also work perfectly.
5) Try and choose colors that match the fall tones, so think warm browns, burnt orange or natural creams.