Nine Tips for Preparing Your Children for a Family Photoshoot
Here are some quick tips for making sure your child or children are ready for your family Photoshoot.
1) Leave plenty of time for the journey. Make sure that the trip to the studio is not rushed or hassled. Do your wardrobe selections the evening before!
2) Nowadays it’s not just the teenagers who get huffy when you choose their clothes for them so make a deal! Let the child select their choice of clothes on the condition that they will also wear your choice too.
3) Bring a couple of outfits anyway, just in case of accidents.
4) Make certain they are all well-fed and watered before they arrive. A light snack and drink thirty minutes before should make sure they are content.
5) With very young children try and schedule your booking around nap-time.
6) If you have an infant who is still feeding then that is fine, we understand if you need to take a rest simply to top them up a little.
7) With babies, don’t stress if they are asleep, frequently sleeping babies look adorable in their photos.
8) Be ready with bribes. Whatever works on your kids.
9) If the shoot is a mixed one with adults and youngsters being taken separately as well as together then bring some toys for them to play with while it is your turn.