How to Get Real, Genuine Smiles From Your Kids!
Children of a certain age can suddenly lose the power to grin without looking like some weird gargoyle off a church! (In fact some parents do too!) The tip to getting a genuine grin is to give them something they really giggle at.
Here are some things you can do:-
- Be prepared to giggle yourself – and if needs be to wholly act the idiot.
- Remember what TV programs really make them smile.
- It’s surprising how frequently Daddy doing something unfortunate works!
- If they are old enough, do they tell jokes? Do they laugh at jokes?
- For young children, if they have a favorite toy the photographer can use it that in all sorts of ways to make them look and giggle.
- If they like a special song or rhyme, then either bring it on your smartphone or be ready to sing it with them
- Make a checklist of funny things and send it to us before the experience, that way we can be armed and prepared.
We like to keep things fun and simple with youngsters. We understand they trade moods from moment to moment. We will treat them with respect and generally mess around with them to help everyone get the final photograph.
JANUARY SMILE COMPETITION
Tell us what makes them laugh? What do you do – or what have you done, to make your kids laugh and smile? Funniest and most original answers will get posted on the blog and the winner gets a free Photoshoot Gift Voucher for our £45 Winter Studio Deal! The answer with the most FB likes wins. Competition ends on 30 Jan 2017. Winner notified within 5 days thereafter.
Enter on Facebook:
Want a fun photoshoot experience of your own? With prices from just £45, its easy to buy professional photography. Click: CLICK ME FOR MORE INFO